If you want to lodge a new claim for underpaid wages at a 7-Eleven store in Australia, please click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding employment or wage payment practices at a 7-Eleven store, please contact one of the following helplines.
Customer issues should be reported to Customer Service via 1800 247 711 or online.
7-Eleven Wage Claims Program
Eleven's Wage Claims Program commenced 1 February 2017, replacing the former Wages Repayment Program.
Click here for further information or to submit a claim.
7-Eleven Franchisee Employee Helpline
To raise any issue or concern in regard to misconduct, unethical and illegal activity within a 7-Eleven store, such as:
- Unethical, fraudulent or illegal behaviour and actions
- Refusal to meet employment law or required employment conditions
- lllegal wage payment practices
- Threatening or malicious behaviour
- Any other conduct that is a breach of legislation or 7-Eleven policies
The 7-Eleven Franchisee Employee Helpline is a dedicated, external and independent service, operated by a professional services organisation with specialists in capturing and reporting these types of concerns. You may raise your issue or concern anonymously should you wish.
Ph: 1800 711 243 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm, interpreters available)