TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using the App, you can participate in our “My 7-Eleven’s Loyalty Program” program (Loyalty Program).
The Loyalty Program operates as follows:
(1) you scan your My Card each time you visit our 7-Eleven Stores and make a Valid Loyalty Transaction (as described below). Each of these are Visits. The App will keep track of the number of your Visits;
(2) following your 6th such Visit, the App will present you with a reward that is redeemable at selected 7-Eleven Stores in Australia (or a choice between multiple rewards) (Reward), along with applicable Additional Terms; and
(3) you can save the Reward and redeem it as per any other Offer (see clause 17).
Participation in the Loyalty Program is entirely optional, and you do not need to scan your My Card when you visit our 7-Eleven Stores. If you scan your My Card and you are presented with a Reward (or a choice of Rewards) as part of the Loyalty Program, you must select and save a Reward to keep using the App. However, you do not need to redeem the Reward if you do not wish to and the Reward will automatically expire.
You will not be able to use the App including for activated Fuel Lock redemption and the App will stop recording any Valid Loyalty Transactions and Visits that you make until you either save a Reward or the 7-day period for saving a Reward expires.
Visit and Valid Loyalty Transactions
To count as a Visit, you must make a Valid Loyalty Transaction and scan your My Card in the same transaction.
A Valid Loyalty Transaction is a purchase transaction at a 7-Eleven Store that meets all of the following conditions:
(1) the purchase price of the transaction (after applying the exclusions below) is $1.00 or more including GST;
(2) the purchase price of the transaction will exclude the following items:
(a) tobacco and tobacco related products including but not limited to lighters;
(b) ParcelMate parcels and related services; and
(c) any other products which are legally ineligible for loyalty programs as prohibited by law.
(3) pay by any accepted payment method. If your payment method is declined and you do not complete the payment, the transaction is not a Valid Loyalty Transaction.
If multiple Visits occur over a certain period of time, we only count the Visits as follows:
(1) only the first Visit in a twenty minute period will count; and
(2) only the first three Visits in any 24 hour period will count.
18.8 The App will keep track of the number of Visits that you have made. Please note that the App may take up to an hour to synchronise so a recent Visit may not be updated immediately.
Rewards on 7th Visit
After you have made a 6th Visit, the App will present you with a Reward. You may be given a choice as to which Reward to select. Remember that you cannot use the App and the App will stop recording any Valid Loyalty Transactions and Visits that you make until you save a Reward or the 7-day period for saving a Reward expires.
Once you select your Reward, it will be saved in your App as per any other Offer. You may redeem that Reward in accordance with clause 17.
A Reward must be saved within 7 days, after which time it will automatically expire.
Saving a Reward
The App will display Rewards available to you for saving under the “Rewards” tab. Sometimes, you may be given a choice of selecting between multiple Rewards.
If you like the look of a Reward you can select to save that Reward. You have to save the Reward to be able to redeem it and to continue using the App.
Note that if you do not save a Reward within 7 days, the Reward will disappear from the App.
Once any Reward is saved, you can redeem it within the expiry date of that saved Reward. The App will display the Rewards that you have saved and their expiry dates.
If you do not redeem a saved Reward by its expiry date, the Reward will expire automatically.
In rare cases, 7-Eleven or its systems may not be able to recognise a Visit (for example your My Card may not scan at the counter). If this happens, that visit will not be recorded as a Visit. We will rectify this if you:
(1) obtain and retain a store transaction receipt for proof of purchase; and
(2) email a copy of your receipt to 7-Eleven Customer Service, contact details of which may be found in the settings menu of the App.