7-Eleven Employee Helplines
- If you want to lodge a new claim for underpaid wages at a 7-Eleven store in Australia, please click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding employment or wage payment practices at a 7-Eleven store, please contact one of the following helplines.
Customer issues should be reported to Customer Service via 1800 247 711 or online.
7-ELEVEN WAGE REPAYMENT PROGRAM
The 7-Eleven Wage Repayment Program closed to new claims on 31 January 2017, but is continuing to process all claims received. If you have any questions regarding a wage repayment claim submitted on or before 31 January 2017, please contact the independent Secretariat.
|Ph:||1800 619 802 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm)|
New wage repayment claims should be submitted to 7-Eleven’s Internal Investigations Unit here.
7-ELEVEN FRANCHISEE EMPLOYEE HELPLINE
To raise any issue or concern in regard to misconduct, unethical and illegal activity within a 7-Eleven store, such as:
- Unethical, fraudulent or illegal behaviour and actions
- Refusal to meet employment law or required employment conditions
- llegal wage payment practices
- Threatening or malicious behaviour
- Any other conduct that is a breach of legislation or 7-Eleven policies
The 7-Eleven Franchisee Employee Helpline is a dedicated, external and independent service, operated by a professional services organisation with specialists in capturing and reporting these types of concerns. You may raise your issue or concern anonymously should you wish.
|Ph:||1800 711 243 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm, interpreters available)|
FAIR WORK OMBUDSMAN
The Fair Work Ombudsman is the Australian Government's workplace regulator working with employees, employers and the community to educate and encourage compliance with Australia's workplace laws.
- To seek help with understanding your rights and responsibilities under Australian workplace laws, including pay, leave and entitlements calculators
- To seek help resolving workplace issues which may arise
- To report a workplace concern
|Ph:||13 13 94|